Role & Responsibility
The Chair is the chief elected official of the Colorado Association of Stormwater and Floodplain Managers (CASFM). In that capacity, the Chair shall:
- Call all CASFM and Board of Director meetings, and be the presiding officer at such meetings.
- Present the annual goals and objectives for CASFM.
- Attend the annual conference as the presiding officer.
- Represent CASFM in all matters, or delegate such representation to other members of the board.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of CASFM.
- Attend the Association of Stormwater and Floodplain Managers (ASFPM) annual conference and report back to the general membership.
- Perform other duties as are customary to the office, or as outlined in the bylaws.